Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change search engine?

Maybe this cannot be changed I don't know...?



If I type in an incorrect web address in the address bar then I will get an error message and my internet providers search page will appear (virgin media). Is there any way that I can change it so that I get Yahoo! or Google! or any other search engine to appear if I type in the wrong address as virgin media's is rather useless?



It may seem like a silly request but it's one of those small things that bugs me...How do I change search engine?u should said what browser you are using, on the browser look for options and look basic then look for ( default search ) and change it to Google, I'm using Google chrome browser and google as the default search engine.How do I change search engine?I'm not sure but I think that is up to your internet service provider