Monday, November 22, 2010

2003 silverado. Change engine oil indicator. I don't have the DIC buttons. how do I reset it.?

I just have the line that shows hours, trip and mileage. When I start it up, it flashes %26quot;change engine oil%26quot; for about 10 seconds... I can't toggle back to it and wonder how to reset it. The book only shows the 4 button DIC controls. I had already changed the oil, but.. now to reset?2003 silverado. Change engine oil indicator. I don't have the DIC buttons. how do I reset it.?turn the ignition to the on position and wait for the chimes to go out......when the do pump the gas all the way to the floor 3 times....the light will blink for about 10 seconds then shut off2003 silverado. Change engine oil indicator. I don't have the DIC buttons. how do I reset it.?91syclone is right. You need to do this pumping 3 times within 5 seconds.2003 silverado. Change engine oil indicator. I don't have the DIC buttons. how do I reset it.?I had the same problem with my 2000 olds intrigue. I don't no if it is the same but for my car you turn the key all the way on but don't crank it over. When you do that press the gas petal down 3 times fast then wait for the light to blink. When it is done blinking then shut off your vehicle then start it. It should go off. It sound weird but it work for my car. I hope this works.2003 silverado. Change engine oil indicator. I don't have the DIC buttons. how do I reset it.?If that don't work you may also be able to reset the internal computer by just removing one of the battery cables for a couple of minutes and then putting it back on. It may reset itself. It worked on my truck.2003 silverado. Change engine oil indicator. I don't have the DIC buttons. how do I reset it.?i see you allready got the answer
  • school nurse needing advice
  • Cute duvet covers
  •