Monday, November 22, 2010

I have a 07 trail blazer and im going to change my oil how do i reset the change engine light?

You have to check your owners manual if you have one. If not, call the dealer service department and they may help you. It is a series of turning the key on and off and pumping the gas pedal in a specific sequence. If I remember right, it's as follows: Turn the key on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, pump gas pedal all the way down and release 3 times and your light should reset. If this doesn't work, then I'm sorry I might be off by a key turn or so. Good luck.I have a 07 trail blazer and im going to change my oil how do i reset the change engine light?Call the dealer for specific reset instructions. Did you try turning on the ignition then pumping the gas 10 times quickly.I have a 07 trail blazer and im going to change my oil how do i reset the change engine light?turn the ignition key to the on position (don't start) and depress the gas pedal 3 times within 5 seconds.