Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I change my search engine from aim to google at top right corner of explorer.. thanks?

I use yahoo home page at the top corner of internet explorer page is a search place and it says aim...I want google..can you help me change that..thanks marilynHow can I change my search engine from aim to google at top right corner of explorer.. thanks?LOL, Marilyn I am TOTALLY in the same boat as you. I miss my google search bar : (How can I change my search engine from aim to google at top right corner of explorer.. thanks?in front of the search box which you type your search string, is a button with a magnifier icon in it and right after that, there's an down arrow, if you press on the down arrow, a drop down list will open and the last item in it is %26quot;Change Search Defaults%26quot;

if you click on it, a window will open and in it, you can select google and then press the %26quot;Set Default%26quot; button.

That's it. now you can search with google.