Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a 1999 Lincoln Town Car, I need to know how can I replace/Change the Engine A/C, Power Steering Belt?

First try and find the diagram that shows you the way your belt is routed it should be on the underside of the hood are on the cover of the radiator, Now find the tensioner pulley (it should be spring loaded) and look on the back side of it to see if it has a square hold that take's a 3/8 ratchet to fit into ,if so thats where you release the belt from, but if it does'nt have a hole for a ratchet then you will put a wrench on the bolt of the pulley and push or pull to release. I have a 1999 Lincoln Town Car, I need to know how can I replace/Change the Engine A/C, Power Steering Belt?I'm being totally serious when I say if You can't see how to do that, you are not mechanically inclined enough to do that. If you're just being cautious, you can get a shop manual. It's not that you can't learn how to do it, but you probably shouldn't learn on a real car that you have to drive. Nothing horrible will happen, but you may get stranded. Have a mechanic do it and ask if you can watch if you stay quiet and out of the way. I have a 1999 Lincoln Town Car, I need to know how can I replace/Change the Engine A/C, Power Steering Belt?its a ***** in that type of car probobly 5.0 right? get a bacyard mechanic. u will find 1 by putting an add on craigslist.com go to ur state click on for sale then click post on the top right of the screen and post ur add under auto parts
  • big hair
  • relaxers for summer
  •