Monday, September 19, 2011

How much will it cost me to change the engine of my clevland 351 2v in my 1970 mustang.?

Keep the 351c and do the work on that engine. You won't

be disappointed!How much will it cost me to change the engine of my clevland 351 2v in my 1970 mustang.?you don't say how of the work your can do yourself and what parts you will need...



A shop will charge you around $500 to remove and replace the same engine plus any repairs...



While the 351C is a rare engine, it can be built into a very good performer. parts are out there, even complete engines, I know, I have one. It's said the 2v heads are even better on the street than the 4v, but you will need a 4v manifold... or you can go with a 351 W with ported heads and the works... lots of choices...How much will it cost me to change the engine of my clevland 351 2v in my 1970 mustang.?how much does the new engine cost?

how much can you get for your current engine?



subtract the second answer from the first, that's how much it will cost...