Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?

its a 1999 nissan micra 1.0 it has done 34,500 miles 1 owner fsh i just brought it but i am not to sure when to change the engine oil (how many miles) please helpHow often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?If you don't have the service history I strongly suggest that you get it serviced. As per the previous answer the service schedule for the micra's of that type (k11 series) is 9000 miles.How often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?I change mine every 3000 miles or twice a year depends which comes first.



I get my oil from



http://www.opieoils.co.uk/



Which is handy a i mail or ring them my car and spec to which they offer the best oil and send through the post,iam not selling for them just they have been handy to use.



I just changed mine this week and was well ready after seeing the colour from old to new.How often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?The vehicle manual is the best place to find the best answer. If the engine oil is very dirty, then its probably time to change it. Twice a year wont be a bad idea but in terms of mileage 6000 miles if its heavily used and 10000 miles if its hardly used. That's what I tend to do. I have an N reg Micra too and Nisssan Almera SE+How often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?I have a 2008 Nissan Frontier pickup and a 2009 Nissan Murano and the Nissan dealership has me come in for oil changes every 3,700 miles on both of them. I don't know with your 1999 Nissan Micra but as mentioned by others you are always safe at 3,000 miles.How often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?Hi there, the recommended service intervals for this K11 Micra are 9000 miles or 1 year. .

Hope this helps.How often should i change the engine oil my nissan micra 1.0?If you have no service history with it then get it serviced now and then every 5000 miles is good practise.