Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the search engine on my tool bar?

I did something when entering information in my incredimail account and when I went to use the icon on my internet explorer tool bar my search engine had change =( .... I want dogpile and it isn't one that is in the drop down box of choices ... I know this happened before but I don't remember what I did to fix it .. if all fails I will set the computer clock back!!How do I change the search engine on my tool bar?there's a button beside the search engine icon... click on it and u'll see a pulldown menu for a selection of search engines... click on the one u want 2 use. ;)How do I change the search engine on my tool bar?How do I change the default search engine in Internet Explorer 7 (IE7)?

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/change_the_