Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my search engine?

Ok so apparently, I downloaded something onto my computer to change my browser from Google to Ask. I HATE Ask.com. Google is better than Ask D:!



I've been trying everything to change my search engine. Is it a simple process?



:C Any idead on how to change the search engine from Ask.com to Google.com?How do I change my search engine?go to google homepage and you will see the button Make Homepage. Alternatively you can go to file then Internet properties and change it there.How do I change my search engine?There are 2 places it could have changed, your actual home page, or it could have installed a tool bar.

To change the hompage, you can go to tools, internet options and type your homepage in right there.(http://google.com)

if its a tool bar, you would right click a blank spot at the top of your browser, and dis-select the ask tool bar and select the google one.



Message me if you need more help!