Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hi there, I have a nissan CA20 engine and I need more HP from it, can I put a turbo on it without damaging it?

I really dont want to change the engine because it's too much expence and truble and work. the engine is about 80hp but I need a bit more. if i can put a small turbo on it, how much more power could I get. Thank you.Hi there, I have a nissan CA20 engine and I need more HP from it, can I put a turbo on it without damaging it?HI

Have you priced turbo's and installation cost $$$$$ its not as cheap as you might think.

if you just want a little more HP then go with a cool air intake and a header those would be the best bang for the cheap buck.

good luck

timHi there, I have a nissan CA20 engine and I need more HP from it, can I put a turbo on it without damaging it?you can turbo it but will need to put in a turbo cam, seperate fuel system, and ignition control... prob better to find a turbo motor and swap it all out to save ya some cash