Monday, September 19, 2011

How long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oil?

How long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oilHow long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oil?Oil changes and lube usually take less than 30 minutes at most places.How long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oil?i wouldn't take it to wal-mart in the first place. i took my firebird up there ( i was gonna do it myself but i was busy ) and they stripped out my drain plug. i had to get a new oil pan and oil. and its HARD to find oil pans for my car ( 3.4 gm v6 )How long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oil?It depends on how busy they are as to when they ca nget to your car. But once it is in the shop, it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. That's how long it takes me at home and I have to rll around on the ground to do it.How long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oil?About 3 minutes but you car could be in a queue.How long does it take for wal-mart to change your car engine oil?if they are busy then who knows but if they have an open space 10-20 min should not be that long